Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Break is knocking on the door

What a wonderful weekend.  Friday, I attended Aydn's Preschool Graduation.  It was so cute.  The little songs they preformed were too funny.  I still cannot believe that he will be in Kindergarten next year.


Kylee finished up her Freshman year of High School on Friday also.  She made honor roll, which made me a very proud mama.  She had quite the freshman year, with a ton of accomplishments and awards.  She is a wonderful kid, and I'm proud that shes my daughter.

Saturday, we attended the regional championship softball game.  Unfortunately, that did not end quite as well.  They lost against Massac County 3-1.  Kylee did end her freshman softball career though, hitting a solo home run in that game.

Massac County wins 30th game, regional title : Massac County High School

Kylee celebrating her last home run of her freshman season (7 Total)


 Another thing I'm really excited about is the planning of Kylee's Sweet 16 Party.  We are throwing it this Fall.  She wants to have a huge Masquerade Ball.  I put together a Facebook page for her party specifically, so that people could RSVP and follow the planning of this party.  I also included a preview SAVE THE DATE video for everyone.  We will send out invitations closer to the actual date of the party.  This is going to be a HUGE party and there are a few things we are not even telling her about.  I've included the video below for all of you to check out.  I'm pretty excited about it.



The weekend was topped off by spending the day at my friends house swimming.  Had a great time.  I'm ready to tackle these last four days of school.  But I'm also ready to escape to my favorite place on Thursday.  Let this summer be epic and get here quick!








No comments:

Post a Comment