Saturday, May 12, 2012

Early Morning for me

Man, I cannot believe I am up this early on a SATURDAY.  It is nice to be alone though, with silence.  So yesterday, Ky's softball team beat Marion pretty bad.  That would wrap up the last regular season game.  I hope the girls kick butt Wednesday at their first regional game against A.J. 

My husband also made it home last night and told me all about his great time in Dallas, TX.  He said the city is really growing and is quite beautiful.  So for those of you looking to move, apparently it is up and coming.


Today is prom for our high school.  My daughter is only a freshman, and I would not allow her to attend.  Those are my rules, and of course I'm sticking to them. 

I think my family and I will possibly go to the SIU softball game today and then later to the new movie, AVENGERS.  I'm really looking forward to seeing my sons face when he finds that out.

Well only 12 days left til our vacation, and only 9 days left of work for me!!  Yipee

Zumba class I teach doing "Sexy and I Know It"



No comments:

Post a Comment